Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Day 3 In Braces

>Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:05 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...today is day 3 with my braces on. Things are gradually getting better and better. Although wax is still my best friend, the sores are getting smaller and tougher, and not near as aggravating, and I'm no longer having to live on Advil and Tylenol. My teeth are less sore now and I'm actually able to chew and eat semi hard food.

I actually feel like I can stand these things today, and I'm confident that I will be ok with this. It is amazing what your mouth will adapt too! LOL...

I keep checking my teeth for movement but don't see anything noticible as of yet!


Brandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home