Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Day 5 in Braces

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok..today is day five and all is well in my mouth thank goodness. By day 4 I had virtually no mouth soreness and was eating much more normally. Today I have had no rubbing, feels like the braces have been in my mouth forever. I can still feel pressure on different teeth, and it definitely seems to migrate around on a daily basis but it is not anything that is too annoying.
Depending on what I eat it can still be challenging and definitely requires a bit more concentration and time, but for the most part things are going great and I'm happy to be moving forward in my bite makeover.

Brandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home