Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

RPE appliance fitting

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...today is day 7. I was fitted for my RPE appliance today, and well it(the actual appliance) didn't seem too bad (for the short time I had it in my mouth that is.) I go back next Thursday for spacers, then the following Tuesday they will place the RPE temporarily. I will have it for 3 days before I go in for surgery on the 3rd and my Oral Surgeon cements it in for at least 4 months.

As for the braces, everything is fine now. Teeth are still a bit tender but nothing to really complain about. Mouth is doing well, and as long as I don't talk for a really long time, or eat to much my mouth feels fine.

My son was fitted with Braces today also, so now we are twinzies! It's nice having someone who can relate to what you are going through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home