Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Friday, January 02, 2009

19 months Post op

Ok...so I actually missed 19 months by 10 days but figured I would update anyway. I'm still having things improve. Bottom lip is getting better in terms of feeling. It is still slow but improving more every month. My lower teeth in the left quadrant have just about all the feeling back now, and overall things are doing well.

Mostly I don't really notice my numbness too much now, but do find in the evenings when I get tired that sometimes my lip becomes more numb and harder to control. I will continue to update until I'm not longer having any changes.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Brandy:

    I am confused because different surgeons are telling me different distances I should be moved for sleep apnea for MMA. Can you tell me how far you were moved in Millmeters to cure your sleep apnea. Also did you have counterclockwise rotation of the Maxillomandibular complex...That is were they rotate the upper and lower jaw at the same time so the lower jaw goes out futher....i know you lower jaw came out futher but was that because of braces.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hey Brandy -- Happy New Year! Its nice to see you posting. How have you been? I'm still pretty numb and at the two year mark, I expect this is pretty much what its going to be like. I can't complain though, the implants rock and I'm happy I went through all this. Although I still have 2 or 3 more years of dental stuff left to go. Anyway, would love to see an updated photo too. Mary

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Cellulite said…

    Congratulation's that now you are back.Obviously just forget the time passed .And Keep up with your good work.
    Best Cellulite Treatment
    Cellulite

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You survived from there. This is a very good news. Now forget the past and look for the future.

    Acai Berry|Acai Juice

     

Post a Comment

<< Home