Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Monday, February 27, 2006

4 Days and counting.....

Ok, I faxed a picture of my sleep appliance to my O.S today (he has seen it before but I wanted to refresh his memory) I told him my concerns about discomfort, and possible issues arising from the pressure on my palate right after the SARPE. He looked at it, and also showed it to the other surgeon in the office, and as much as I don't like it.....they were in concurrence with my orthodontist. They all seem to think it is going to be fine after the SARPE, no problems. So, I guess I will just wait and see how it goes. If they are wrong then I will be talking with my Ortho about alternatives, but for now I guess I will just wait it out and see what transpires.

I have a lot of lower teeth pain today! It is weird but whenever I get spacers on my top teeth, it makes my lower teeth hurt! Kind of bizarre huh?

RPE goes in tomorrow morning at 7:20 am. I will post after it is in.

Brandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home