Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Day 9 Post Op

Today I'm day 9 post op. Things are going well, just plugging along. I took a couple Tylenol PM last night so I could get some better sleep. I only woke up once in 12 hours, to take some Advil and then back to dreamland. I feel rather groggy today though which is exactly why I don't normally take these sort of meds. I needed the sleep though so figured one night would be worth it. Darling husband said I snored though, which doesn't surprise me as I'm on my back the whole night with my mouth wide open. Anyway...that is where I'm at.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger 57rdi said…

    Hi, Brandy. Looks like you're healing very quickly. I wouldn't worry too much right now about the snoring. I snored off and on for the first few weeks, what with my sinuses being stuffed and all the swelling. It's since cleared up. I don't think I've snored a lick since week four.

    -Vaughn

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger JenNicole said…

    You are doing so amazing!! I still can't believe how well you have done. It amazes me how people bounce back so quickly; and others don't. :) Isn't it so awesome to see the end in sight?

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said…

    Vaughn,
    Thats good to know, that is sorta what I figured butit was a bit worrisome nonetheless.

    Thanks Jennicole,
    Yeah its crazy how fast I'm healing. I'm a little shocked myself. Happy, but definitely a bit surprised. I still feel like I have a long way to go though, but yes, its nice to be on the other side and know we are getting closer to the actual end.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home