Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Under The Knife Again tomorrow!

So I get to have stage one of my implant put in tomorrow. Basically they will be cutting me open again, taking out the screws in my bone graft, and installing the post that will eventually hold my implant tooth. It will then heal for 5 months and my oral drama will be complete in March when they finally put the tooth in.

Doctor called today, said no eating or drinking for 4 hours prior to procedure. That means I cannot have anything after 9:00am. I'm not really nervous, as I mean I know what to expect with the IV sedation etc now, but can't say that I'm looking forward to anything but getting it over with. One more thing I will be able to tick off my oral checklist. I will post more tomorrow when I'm done.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    Good luck Brandy! You will do great. I can't wait to hear how it goes. I have to have the same thing done too. But I need to get the first surgery over with!

    ~ Tara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home