Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's The Little Things!

Don't you just love it when people notice the little things. I mean its great when people notice my jaw and the changes, but most don't really make specific comments other then to say "wow" you look different. I was at the gym talking with a friend of mine about life stuff. Out of the blue she said "oh your teeth look great by the way" I of course said "thank you, and proceeded to tell her that hopefully my braces will be coming off soon" She said, well, I don't know who your ortho is, but he really has done a great job, they look really really good" That little comment made my whole day!
Posted by Picasa
Now and when we first started

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    They are looking great! Crossing my fingers for you to get them off soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home