Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Day Back At Work

Man I'm tired! Today was my first day back at work since surgery. Tomorrow will be 3 months post op, so I have had lots of time to recover, but I must admit that I'm wiped! Now today was a busy day, probably the busiest I've had since going under the knife. I had to change classrooms this year, so my morning was spent removing what was left of my stuff from my previous room. Then I spent the rest of the day trying to set up the new one. Needless to say I'm nowhere near finished, but I did make a dent in it. Now mind you, I didn't get to sleep until almost 2:00am last night, and got up at 6:30am which I'm sure didn't help with my stamina today. Tomorrow will probably be a better gauge of my energy level as I will hopefully get a bit more sleep tonight.

Ughhh....I still have so much to do... and I'm really not looking forward to it!
:( I hate this part of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home