Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

3 years 1 month Post Op

I posted last time that feeling was continuing to return. I have had A LOT return in the last few weeks in my mouth and lower lip area. For about a full two weeks me teeth were pretty sore and achey, especially my front teeth. That has since subsided though and I now have pretty close to full feeling back in both my upper or lower teeth.

My lower lip is still tingling a bit, and feeling is still coming back, but has improved tremendously. I used to not be able to really feel my partners lower lip. I was so excited this past month when we were kissing and I could (with my eyes closed) feel, and even find his lower lip with mine. That rocks!

So...healing continues! Woo HOO!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Vince's Maxillofacial Surgery said…

    Hey Brandy,

    I was looking at your photos and I think I need 5 more days to look pretty normal after my surgery.

    I am at day 9 right now! 9 days after my double jaw surgery. It seems like a long way to go before I fully recover and get rid of my braces.

    Cheers,

    Vince

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Anonymous melon said…

    Hi! i chanced upon your blog as i just had an underbite sugery. i wanted to ask u whether there is other ways to cure my blocked nose.i had a blocked nose like few months ago and i think it occured after i put on my braces. the doctor said it was allergic rhinitis but i thought it is due to my braces. i really want to sing again because its been affecting my singing. is the sinus surgery worth it? thanks! is there any other remedy thats useful?

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Randy Deaver said…

    Hi! I'm Randy, and my girlfriend Ann just had a dental procedure. She had this car accident so she needed to undergo dental implants. Lexington is the nearest place where we can avail such procedure. I hope on our anniversary, we can celebrate it the way you described your relief.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Brandy said…

    thanks for sharing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home