Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

9 Days Post SARPE

Today was basically a repeat of yesterday. Expansions are going well, tomorrow evening will mark the halfway point (15 turns.) I think a low grade headache may just be part of the expansion process for me. It really is not too bad, nothing that I can't function with, but it is there pretty much daily. Mostly it feels like a sinus type headache. Expansions are getting easier. I don't get all freaked out about them like I was before and they are not making me anxious anymore. They really are no a big deal and once the key is turned it only takes about 10 minutes for the pressure to return to normal. I have an Ortho appt Tuesday. Once I see him and make sure 30 turns is the exact number we want to stick with I will post some pictures for all of you to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home