Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Day 60/ Two Months Post Op! Man Time Flies!


Today is my two month post op anniversary. Things are going well and as you can see my gap is just about closed. It needs to move in a bit at the top but it is doing quite well and I'm feeling much better about my teeth in general now.
I'm still quite numb in my upper teeth, gums, and palate area, however, feeling is gradually coming back little by little each day. I'm just trying to be patient and trudge on ahead with this whole journey.

The RPE is still annoying me and making my tongue sore daily, but I have developed a bit of resistance and can tolerate longer periods of talking with it now. Which is really good since my entire job is pretty much about talking! LOL... I'm still looking forward to having it replaced with the TPA, and counting the days. 20 days of torture left! :)

Other than this there is not much else to report. I'm getting better for sure, but it is incremental with bits here and there that are changing or improving, so its sorta hard to track on a daily basis. In case I forgot to mention it, I would totally go through all of this again! I'm really starting to like my newly emerging smile, and all the aggravation is totally worth it I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home