Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Day 58/ Pre and Post Pics



ok...a friend on the metal mouth forum gave me a bad time for posting yesterday about my facial changes and then not posting pics of them. I actually was planning to but had a hard time finding any good pre SARPE pics. All of the ones I have were done by a professional photographer and not digital. Anyway...I found one that isn't great but that you can definitely see the changes in. The post pic was taken today, You can see the difference in my cheekbones and smile pretty well I think, as well as the changes in my nose.

Today my teeth have been a little achey but nothing major. I have been super busy cleaning, packing, etc. so I haven't really paid that much attention to what has been going on in my mouth. I do know that I only have 22 more day til the RPE comes out! Tomorrow it will be 3 weeks exactly! Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home