Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Day 48/ No More Pain! Woo Hoo!

Today was a good day for my teeth. No more pain in my incisors so that was a big plus. I had a hard time with my appliance today....some days my mouth just feels totally claustrophobic. Like there is just too much junk in there! Today was one of those days, kept wanting to be free of metal hardware in my mouth, ahhh...but alas, that is an impossibility at this moment so I just tried to stay busy and work through it.

As promised here is a pic of my diastema/gap four week post expansion. Compared to the one from last week you can see that it is closing (slowly but surely.) Who knows it might even be totally closed by next week! You can also see the enormous spaces/gaps on my lowers too! I hate those worse than my top one!

Not much else to report today. Mostly I get up, go to work, come home and work some more. I have painted 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, 2 hallways, and 5 ceilings in the past 4 days! Ugghhh! Calgon Take me AWAY! LOL...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger eternity said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home