Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Day 71/ Have I Told You How Much I Hate this RPE? Only about 1000 times eh??

Nine more days til this hunk of junk comes out of my mouth! Went to dinner tonight and the stabilizing wire came loose. Of course never having wax when I need it, I was helpless to do anything about it. I had to be very careful and still nicked my tongue really good! SEE! Man that hurts! Its amazing how something so small can be so sore!

It feels like my RPE has moved a bit on my right side. It is not sitting so comfortably now and when I bite down it is tender. Perhaps I overdid it trying to chem my mongolian beef at dinner :(
I noticed this afternoon that my left incisor, instead of being completely numb is starting to get some feeling back in it. That is a very good thing as it has been quite strange having one incisor that has feeling and one that doesn't. Behind my teeth it doesn't seem to be so tender either which is nice for a change.

Other than this there is not much else to report. Today was relatively uneventful for my teeth! he he they didn't really do too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home