Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Day 61/ The SARPE Saga Continues :)

I decided to post some pics of the progress we have made in the last couple of months. Here is a pic of my Post expansion smile, and my smile as of today (6 weeks post expansion.)






Next here is my newly expanded palate as it looks today, and below what it looked like the day we finished expanding. It appears to have actually widened a bit in the rear areas of my mouth. The prongs are no longer sitting on my teeth but have settled next to them, and the molars that my bands are attached to appear to not be quite so tipped now. You can also really see how my gap has come together. Overall I'm very pleased with my 2 month results, amazed in fact!

I posted a new post pic a couple days down, showing the changes in my face. I look a bit more human in that pic rather than "au natural" LOL... I also posted a new pic of my almost closed gap. I will take a 5 week...or is it 6 weeks? pic tomorrow of its progress. Hopefully it will be completely closed! I'm liking the way my teeth look though, and my new wider smile. Now if my ortho would just close these spaces on the bottom I would be thrilled! Darn springs! just did too good of a job at pulling those crowded teeth apart and making room for the others. Now they are all swimming in space and probably enjoying their new found freedom too, even if I'm hating it! LOL...

Today was a pretty easy day all in all. I had to talk a whole bunch, pretty much my entire day, so needless to say my tongue is feeling the affects of overuse. It is tolerable for the most part though and at least its not bleeding this time! Only 19 days til this thing comes out forever! I so can't wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home