Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Day 64/ More of the Same and Then Some

Not much new to report, I sorta feel like a broken record these past few days. Tongue is sore, front incisors have been aching daily, teeth and upper palate are getting some feeling back, little by little, but still mostly numb. I feel a lot of pressure on my front incisors lately. I have been wondering if my incisors are actually pushing against each other now as the top portion of my gap continues to close. Not really sure about that but something is definitely going on.

My mouth is really sore today, my teeth are moving again and the pressure points and rubs are in new places now and causing my mouth to rebel. I have wax pretty much everywhere tonight on my teeth, as well as all over my appliance to protect my tongue. It is not pretty! LOl...

Well I'm tired, and I have a busy day of showing our house tomorrow so I'm going to sign off and hit the sack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home