Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Look How Far My Teeth Have Come!

So I was looking at my teeth today, hoping they will be ready for surgery when I have my impressions done again on January 31st. Thought I would post the changes that have taken place in the last couple of months. Here are pics of my smile, uppers, and lowers as of today. I still see a few things that need to be tweaked, like my left canine still needs to rotate a bit, but all in all my bite is feeling pretty good these days.
11-01-06










1-19-07










12/24/06















1-19-07














11-01-06













1-19-07

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home