Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Then and Now!

I was looking at my pre pics verses where we are now in my treatment. This is a few days before I got my archwires (with the spacers for my brackets in) and where my teeth are today.


When you look at them next to one another it is almost shocking how much they have changed don't you think? I hadn't realized just how much space we gained in my mouth and can't believe that all of this change has happened in 10 months. It doesn't even look like my mouth anymore! My smile is going to be enormous when these babies come off! Watch out Julia Roberts! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home