Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

1 Year Braces Anniversary!

So I was looking at the date today and realized that today is officially my one year anniversary in braces! Woo hoo! One year down, and one (more or less) to go!
If I'm to be honest it really has gone by rather quickly. Not as fast as I would've liked, and of course not as aggravation free as I would've hoped, but considering what we have accomplished in the last year it has definitely been worth it. So on that note....I would say I highly recommend it.

So, I also went to my Naturopath the other day. This is the Supplemental Protocol she gave me to follow prior to, during, and after surgery. I will also be having some MLD treatments, and 24 hours before surgery I will get a nutritional I.V. and perhaps another one 24-48 hours afterward also. I also found this really cool Basket of Supplements for before and after surgery. They are kits that provide all the suggested supplementation by Dr. Wright, but they come with powdered supplies for those on a liquid diet. I'm definitely going to get one, but thought I would share the wealth with all of you too!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hi Brandy, thanks for posting these links, very useful! I can't wait to see Steph's after photos! Everyone is having their surgery, and soon it will be your turn!
    Mary

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Mrs. Shanton said…

    You really have been through a lot, especially with your RPE, I think it was called?
    This may sound weird, but I've actually had a lot of fun with my braces. Seriously.
    Should I seek therapy for that?

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Hey Brandy! I got my braces on 2/7/2006, just one day after you. High 5! Good luck with your surgery! It'll be so worth it! :)

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said…

    That is cool! I so wish I was where your at with the surgery done. I'm waiting til May so I can have the whole summer off to recover. Will be nice to have that much time, but the waiting sucks!

    I know it will be worth it, Your changes are amazing! Are you happy wit your results?

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Melissa M. said…

    thank you for your comment!! i feel like i have a big fight ahead of me! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home