Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

D-Day 1323
Michael heading down the corridor of pain in search of mom.
D-Day 1325 - almost there.
D-day 1327.
Ice pack is a must. Not necessarily this style. Can already say that my own ice pack works much better. Hubby heading home to get it for me. Morphine works but the ice pack is vital to numbing the pain not just reducing the swelling.

D-day 1400.
I can feel my face!!! So far the tip of my tongue is tingly along with the outter most part of the left and right side of my lower lip. My top lip, remainder of my lower lip, and around the curviture of my cheeks all feel OK. Awesome!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Mrs. Shanton said…

    What the heck, Brandy. Did you type this all up yourself? You are so awesome! You look beautiful already. So young, I'm not lying. I'm really happy that you have so much feeling in your face!!

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Shontelly said…

    Hi Brandy, Glad ya made it! Just think - the craps finally over.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home