Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Well............This is It!

The day I have been waiting for, for almost a year now! Funny, it seemed so much more exciting 6 months ago!

I was able to get about 4.5 hours of good solid sleep last night, and at this point have manage to stave of the fear pretty well I think. On a scale of 1-10, I would say I'm at about a 6 or 7 and considering that I'm about to have my face totally reconstructed I think I'm doing quite well! :)

Tony or my son will be posting later today for me. I'm guessing I will be on the other side around 3:00pm Alaska time, provided everything goes as planned. So....I guess I will see you then!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Thinking of you today, Brandy. Good luck!!!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    Not sure if you're on the other side yet or not, Brandy. Just think, the hardest part is over ... now all you need to do is concentrate on healing.

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Mrs. Shanton said…

    Almost done....
    You'll be great.

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hey Brandy, can't wait to hear how you're doing. Sending good vibes up your way! Mary

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to see the new you! Congrats on your surgery-You have waited so long for this.

    Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Waiting patiently to hear the details. It shouldn't be long now.
    Helen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home