Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Last Supper

So I had my last real meal tonight. We went to La-mex and I had chips and salsa and a burrito. I know, not really exciting but it was good and what I wanted for my "Last Supper"

During the day today I felt a little bit nervous...really sick to my stomach if I let myself think about it. At the moment I'm feeling ok, still not really letting myself go there as I'm just not ready yet.
I know things will be fine, I have had a lot of people call, or send me email wishing me well today. So many more then I ever anticipated. I had people from the Metal Mouth board, people I have been corresponding with, my friends, family, and of course all of my blog buddies. It was pretty cool to see just how many people are rooting for me and I'm convinced that with all that positive energy flowing, from all over the U.S tomorrow that things will go well.

I'm going to try and enjoy my last few hours and get the stuff I need for the hospital together. I will do a quick check in before I head out in the morning!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hope it all goes smoothly and I look forward to hearing about it (and of course seeing the lovely results!)

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Sarah and Paul said…

    So, I'm sort of jealous that you don't have to be at school the next two days, but I definitely wouldn't want to take your place! I will make sure we stop and send well wishes your way even if I have to do it over the intercom (as if I don't like speaking in public ;p) Good Luck...and I hope you get sleep!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Rebbecca Fowkes said…

    good luck brandy hope all goes well XD

    can i just ask you i hear you had your RPE applience in for 3 months ive only just had mine out and my tpa put in my rpe applience was in for 7 months how long did you have your tpa in for get bk when you can

    beckee xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home