Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Day 11 Post Op -

Here is my Day 11 mug. Not much new to report today. Muscle pain is still very aggravating. I have a call into the OS to see what we can do. I'm getting some feeling back in my lower teeth so they are a bit achey today, and my chin is super sensitive to touch right now. The numbness in my bottom lip is gradually getting better, and the swelling inside my mouth has come down a lot. I'm now able to close my mouth without any pressure or feeling like I'm forcing it. My bite is looking and feeling better now too. Other then that things are progressing along nicely. I'm still not getting much sleep, but hopefully that will start to improve in the next day or so. At this moment, I'm very happy with my results, even if the achiness is a bit irritating.

 
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking good. How do you feel about your new face so far?

    - beneath the stars

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I realize you said you were happy with your results. For clarification, I just wondered if you feel like it's a big change? Do you look the way you were anticipating? Do you look better than you thought you would? Etc.

    -bts

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said…

    You know, I guess I really haven't given it much thought. I thought I was reasonably attractive before I began this journey. After SARPE I thought I wasn't as attractive, but learned to be fine with it. Now I feel like I'm happy with how I look again now. I like that my eyes look bigger and brighter, and I like how my chin seems to give my face more balance. Things look like they are more assymetrical now and I like that. I always looked like I had a double chin and now I don't, that is something that I really like. Other then that, I'm really just happy that I can breathe and sleep now.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Shontelly said…

    Well SHEESH lady! You look great for just 11 days! Glad ya can sleep and breath now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home