Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Day 13 Post Op....Still the same

Everything still looks the same to me. I'm going to post until day 14, then stop until day 21 and 30. The changes are too small now to really see any appreciable difference

 
Posted by Picasa


Today I had my first public eating experience. I had some Vietnemese Pho Noodle soup with chicken. I cut the noodles into very small pieces and smashed the very tender over cooked chicken. Then was able to eat it by the small spoonful (mostly swallowing the broth and rice noodles whole) but it was good! AND I managed not to get any on my chin, or look like I was eating challenged while doing it. It was soooo good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home