Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Three Weeks Post Op -

Wooo Hooo! I've made it to three weeks post op. The more things change the more they stay the same. Last night was a bad night. Sleeping sucked and my jaws hurt again from that rubberband jail my teeth must stay in.   Not much to report today, things are improving much more slowly now so there is nothing new really happening, everything is the same pretty much.

Today I fertilized our lawn, and hand watered it. Then I dug up a bunch of dandelions that managed to take root in my yard and sprayed them with some weed killer to make sure they don't come back. Then I made dinner. Wooo....can it get anymore exciting here folks!

Honestly, I'm really sick of looking at my face everyday so I'm not going to post any new pics until next Friday (4 weeks post op.) The changes that are happening right now are really inperceptable at this point. I will continue to post any significant things that take place in the next few days though.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!! I think I'm jealous. :D Shelby

     

Post a Comment

<< Home