Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Monday, May 15, 2006

2.5 Months Post Op/ I Can Feel My Uppers (well mostly)

Today was pretty much just a repeat of yesterday. My right side is still sore, however, feeling is really coming back into my upper left side palate (I can already feel the right side.) Things actually feel almost back to normal today for the first time since my SARPE. I'm hoping that by the time I go into the ortho on Monday I will have full feeling back. If things continue like they have been then I think that is a very good possibility.

I'm starting to get a little stressed about my appt. Worried that I'm getting myself all psyched up only to have the ortho tell me that he isn't going to take this RPE out yet. I wonder if you need impressions for an TPA? I mean I had to get them for my RPE so I would think I might need them for the TPA...unless they can just use the same one. Anyway, it is going to totally suck if I get there and he is like "ummm lets just wait a couple more weeks!" I think I might start crying right then and there! Oh well..guess I'm going to try and not think about it and just see what happens. Maybe I will email them and ask how long my appt is going to run so I will know if I'm going to be late for work. That way I can find out. I can say "I'm supposed to get my RPE changed out, and I'm assuming new archwires on top and bottom on Monday. Can you tell me about how long this appointment will run? I just need to know so I can let my boss know if I will be a little late" I think I will do that and keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home