Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Day 84/ TPA Getting Better and Better

Ok..today was a much better day then yesterday. My mouth is adjusting to the TPA and my molars are not near as sore as they have been. chewing is getting much easier and I think that my tongue might even adapt at some point to this thing which is a huge thrill for me!!

I'm feeling impatient with my movement today as my lowers are doing absolutely nothing, even with the "devil chain" on them. In fact I don't even feel it and my gaps are not doing much of anything. I love the way my silver powerchain looks but I would like it a lot more if it would do what it was supposed to and do it quickly! LOL... Patience never has been one of my virtues can you tell?? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home