Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Day 81/ Nine Hours Til Permanent RPE Removal!

The last day with my RPE was relatively uneventful. Didn't really eat too much as I just didn't feel like dealing with it, and what I did eat was mostly very soft stuff. I figured I would save my appetite for tomorrow! LOL... I'm sure I will be sore from new archwires but I don't care, I'm going to eat anyway.

I'm going to go floss, waterpik, and do my whole nightly brushing ritual. The one I have been doing for the last 3 months! This is the last time I will have to try and maneuver around those little V shaped holes! Woo Hooo!

I will post my experiences tomorrow when I get back from the Ortho with my new TPA, I will of course include new pics too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home