Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Day 89/ Nothing New

Today was just a repeat of yesterday. I'm going to call my ortho in the morning and try and get in very early to get my archwire fixed. Other than that it was just the same stuff. I was really looking at my teeth today though, especially on the left side. Seems that that whole side is messed up. Tipping, gaps, rotations. The right side looks pretty good. I hope he gets them straightened out soon. I have one tooth I want to ask him about. The bracket is so high it is almost touching my gums, and I cannot get behind it to brush or clean my tooth. I have to use a proxy brush to clean it out. It hurts when I use the water pik on it also. Just seems like it is a little high, I know its because the tooth is tipped but I'm worried about getting a cavity if I can't clean behind it adequately. Just want to ask him about it. I will keep you all posted.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home