Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

First Surgery Dream!!

I had my first surgery dream last night. Guess that means that even though I'm trying not to think about it, my subconscious clearly is. The dream was actually a good one. I woke up from surgery amazed at how I looked. I had no swelling, only two lines of stiches down each side of my face. All the nurses and doctors where staring at me and telling Dr. Edwards what an amazing job he did, and asking how he made me not have any swelling. I also had complete feeling in my teeth, lips, jaw, and face. I was flabberghasted at how wonderful I felt. I awoke feeling very good about the whole thing, and was glad that it wasn't a bad, scary dream.

I wonder how many more of these I will have before surgery??? Did anyone else begin dreaming about their surgerys prior to having them??

2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Brandy, that's a perfect dream. Must've been comforting!

    I didn't dream about my surgery at all. In fact, I came down with a nasty cold about four days before the operation, and was mortified that we might have to postpone the whole thing. So I was abolutely giddy when Dr. Li gave me the greenlight on the morning of. :)

    By the way, how did you hear about Dr. Kasey Li?

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Mrs. Shanton said…

    That is so cute, Brandy! I think your dreams mean you have a really positive attitude about this surgery. You're really excited!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home