Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Invisible Adrenal's LOL

So I talked with my PCP today. Seems that my adrenal ultrasound came back and they were not able to locate my adrenal glands. So...that means they are not enlarged, but means that we will probably have to pursue other more expensive tests to find out what the issue with my DHEA levels are. My adrenal glands are invisible!

EKG results are still inconclusive. What was written on my EKG (that I couldn't read) was "No prior tracing" So...my doctor is going to call the cardiologist tomorrow and have her look at the EKG again and have her tell her if there is anything that would prohibit me from having surgery.

The vitamin D test run was again the wrong one, so...I told her I give up and that I'm not giving anymore blood. She said that was fine and that now that the sun is returning to our area we can just wait until after my surgery to check it later. She said my cholesterol looks good and that my iron was a bit high but nothing she was particularly worried about.

Other than that I'm healthy as a horse and just in a holding pattern until my surgery date. I know I will have to have a blood test, and a pregnancy test about 3 days before my surgery but other then that it should be pretty smooth sailing.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:31 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    Brandy,
    Man, it's always something, isn't it? I wish you the best of luck with trying to coordinate with all of these doctors. But I am SO excited for you to be getting this surgery over with finially. I just wish that my origianl date was still in place, and we would be having surgery at the same time! Keep your spirits up, and enjoy all the food you can!

    ~ Tara

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said…

    Hey Tara,
    Yeah, I'm excited too, nervous but excited! I'm just ready to get it over with at this point.

    I will get it all figured out, trust me! and soon too!

    Brandy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home