Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!

Today is independence day, however, it is also our 7 year anniversary! We are still trying to decide how to celebrate, given the fact that I can't chew for 2 more days! Things are actually feeling pretty good though so I may give soft chew a try today, I mean two days probably won't make that much of a difference.

I measured the distance I can open my mouth now though and I'm at 30mm! I knew it had to have increased a bit, as yesterday I was actually able to get my toothbrush into my mouth enough to brush my tongue without banging into anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home