Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Cirque De Soleil O - What an Amazing Show!!!!

Ok, so last night we went to our first Las Vegas show. We had hoped to go to a few others but things just didn't work out with the conference schedule we were attending. Plus our hotel is about 30 minutes from the strip so it didn't make things very easy.

Anyway.....we went to see Cirque de Soleile's O at the Bellagio. Tickets were spendy, $165.00 each. We had amazing seats though, third row from the front of the stage. That show was so worth it though! It was absolutely incredible! From the beginning to the end we were just mesmerized by the amazing feats and talent. In case your not familiar with this show it is a done in a specially designed water pool that changes constantly from solid, to fluid, to small stages in the center, off to the sides etc. Basically it is constantly changing! There are synchronized swimmers, acrobats, contortionists, aereolist, divers, dancers, trapeze artists, clowns, etc. It is very hard to describe it as there is so much going on at any given time you can hardly take it all in. It was truly the most captivating, impressive show I have ever watched. Soooooooo worth the money we spent on the tickets! The costumes, stage effects, and just the set itself are beyond words. If you ever get a chance to go see it I highly recommend it. We had been told by several other Las Vegas regulars and other friends who have been to Vegas a lot, that if you only see one show that this was the one to see. Not seeing the others I have nothing to compare it to, but can say that O will not leave you disappointed!

I would come back to Vegas only to go to another show. I definitely see what people are talking about when it comes to the entertainment. As for the rest of it...you can keep it. I was not impressed, and given that I have had allergies the whole time it has not been the most enjoyable trip of my life. This show was really great though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home