Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 25 Post Op - Turned the Corner Today! Woo Hoo!

So today was finally my day. No pain relievers, no real pain to speak of, reducing numbness in my lower lip, and most of all decreasing numbness in my tongue! I'm so excited about that as I have been so worried about my tongue, now I feel pretty confident that as the swelling continues to decrease so will the numbness in my tongue. YEA!!!

Feeling continues to return in my palate, and is now coming back in my lower teeth. I can feel my lower left molars, as well as my lower front four. Sleeping with the rubberbands was better last night and I actually got some half way decent rest. I did wake up and take the rubberbands off at about 8:30 this morning, but did manage to get through about 8 hours of sleeping with them, as well as 3 hours of wearing them prior to going to bed. I think 11 hours total a day is pretty good.

I have an appointment for an MLD massage on Thursday at 12:00, I will be curious to see how that goes.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:42 AM, Blogger 57rdi said…

    Hey, Brandy,

    The before/after shots look great. Sounds like you're making progress, too. Hard to believe it was almost four weeks ago, isn't it?

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Brandy:

    Have you noticed a big difference in the sleep apnea?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home