Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Matching Smiles! LIke Mother Like Son

I'm sure you are all getting sick of my picture, but I had to post a few more of my new smile, with my son. Since we started this together it seemed only appropriate to include a final pic of the end results.

This pic was taken March 13th 2006 the day my son was braced (I was braced the week earlier)















This was taken yesterday (December 5, 2007) Can you believe how much he has grown in just a year and a half!














Here are our matching smiles! I can't believe he smiled sortof normally!














This is what I get most of the time, he is such a nut!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Melissa M. said…

    Look at those beautiful teeth!! you both should be proud...don't stop smiling!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Shontelly said…

    SO CUTE YOU TWO ARE!! He's adorable. That smile of yours is P E R F E C T!! They do grow so quick don't they? So nice to see pictures of you without all the metal!!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    WOW...How old is he again? He must be like 13/14 because my 13 year old has really been growing like a weed. How awesome are those smiles! Looking pretty fabulous. By the way...did Shontell take those pics? hehe

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said…

    Hey Michelle,
    He is 15 and a half. That has all happened since he was 14. That is why I said it is so crazy. He has grown like 7 inches since last year. That has got to hurt, don't you think? He was having some pain in his knee joints and hip flexor muscles. It has settled down now but I'm pretty sure it was just from growing so much in such a short time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home