Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

6 Months Post Op

Today is officially 6 months post op for me. Not much has changed but I felt I should post something if for no other reason then nostalgia. I mean I can actually say that I have lived through the worst part of this surgery, survived, and that I'm very happy with my results. I'm sleeping well and I'm getting my braces of in 4 days! The feeling in my lower lip, my teeth, and my chin area continues to improve daily. Short of this blasted sinus infection that just doesn't seem to want to go away, I have a lot to be thankful for! I have faith that we will get it all figured out soon. So, I'm going to focus on the positive, be grateful for what I have, and keep on smiling.

EXCITED!!!! :)


  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    WOW, 6 months already? Time really does fly by after the surgery. I remember one of my tentative surgery dates was a few days before yours; but of course it got moved out. I wish I was 6 months post-op now, but my time will be here before I know it. Can't wait to see how great your teeth look with the braces off!

    How is the sinus thing going? Any better yet? I hope it goes away completely soon for you.

    ~ Tara

  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger amycq said…

    Wow only a couple days left now huh! Ahhhh to be able to brush normally again! I'm so jealous!! :))

  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Tomorrow's the BIG day!! I am so excited for you!
    Good luck and please post as soon as possible.
    Until then...

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said…

    Hey Michelle,
    I won't be able to post until later in the evening. I have an allergy appointment at 8:00, then to the ortho at 9:10 for debracing, then to visit a couple of schools for work, then to the dentist at 1:30 for a cleaning, then pick up my son and head back to the Allegy clinic for our shots, then drop him off at his dad, then to the gym. I won't get home until after 7:00pm, and then I will need to eat and shower before I sit down to post. So it will probably later in the evening. I will try and bring my camera cord and then maybe I can post something from the allergy clinic while I'm waiting.

    Just so you know! :)



Post a Comment

<< Home