Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Feeling Much Better

So today is my 6th day on Biaxin. Can you say YUCK! I hate this stuff as it gives me the most awful taste in the back of my throat, BUT with that being said, it does work! I'm feeling much better. Still coughing a tad but I'm pretty sure that will be fully gone in the next couple of days too! I have noticed some very interesting stuff going on with my sinuses since all of this cold/cough stuff showed up.

The left side of my sinuses seem to be sorta plugged up or blocked. When I blow my nose nothing comes out the left side, only the right side. The right side is incredibly clear, when I had the sinus infection and would blow my nose, I would get big discusting globs of yellow crap coming out of my right side nostril only. Not to be gross or anything, but just to clarify what I'm talking about. I think once I get my braces off I'm going to schedule an appointment with my ENT and have him do a new CT scan on my sinuses, just to check for any abnormalities or post surgical issues. Especially since I don't want to keep getting sinus infections everytime I come in contact with a cold germ.

But hey! I'm feeling like my old self again so I'm not going to focus on the negative. That which you focus on you get more of, so I will focus my energies on postive, healthy thoughts and not worry about the rest for now.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Kristy Eng said…

    Glad to hear you are feeling better, i am definitely not looking forward to my first post sickness....

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Woo Hoo!!!
    Good to hear that you are feeling back to your old self.
    I wondered, with your debracing date nearing, will you still post? I can't imagine not reading your blog!

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said…

    Hey Michelle,
    Yes I will continue posting. Things won't be totally done until the implant is put in next February, or till I get all my feeling back! So I will continue posting through all my retainer checks etc.

    Brandy

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Shontelly said…

    Ewwwww Brandy! lol
    Glad your feeling better!!! Colds suck. I haven't had one in a very long time (knock on wood) thank God. Hey, you were right about my chin! Your so wise. =DD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home