Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Almost 6 months/ New Profile pics

I'm a little worried about my debracing on the 29th. It appears that the powerchain has made my right front incisor flare out a bit. You can see it in the pic below if you look closely. I hope it doesn't mess things up and make me have to wait longer! I'm hoping its something that can be fixed with the retainer. Fingers crossed!


So I was looking at the pics of Steph's new facial profile the last few days, and thinking how amazing she looks. Ok...so I'm a little envious at how perfect her profile looks. I decided that I should post some new pics of my profile since it has been awhile. I still don't think my profile is as pretty as hers, but it is good enough, I'm happy with it.

Here is the left profile



















Here is the right profile

Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooh Look at you all FABULOUS!!! Nice profe. :)
    I don't see anything wrong with your teeth...and my ortho says they can do tons with retainers nowadays...so you're probably gunna be all sparkly soon!!!! Yeay!!!!!

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    You really do have a nice profile - both sides. I agree with Shelby that whatever minor discrepancy you are seeing will be a retainer issue.

    I have started looking at the MMA blog links on your blog. I don't know why I never noticed them before. Kelsie is gorgeous! What a change. I still have several others to look at.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said…

    Thanks! Yes Kelsie looks amazing! She was advanced a ton. I think like 24mm or something like that. Her doctor is like famous for this type of surgery and the most he had ever done before her was like 18mm. She really does look fantastic though! Such a change! The others are interesting to read too! Graham just had his surgery (like maybe even the same day as you) and is looking really good too. All really good stories to read. Kristen had her surgery done by K Li too, like several of the other Apnea folks like Shelby.

    Hope you are feeling better today!

    Brandy

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Finally some profile shots so we can actually see a difference! Thank you! The shots head-on show very little. Could you please post some without the huge goofy grin? That way some of us could get an accurate look at your changes...which I'm guessing are wonderful but you just can't tell by the way you post your photos. (Not trying to sound rude but I thought you posted this blog to help others be more educated and get a real person's perspective but all we ever see from you is the same photo with the same grin.)

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    OK, I couldnt help myself..... DEAR ANONYMOUS SIR or MAM
    Finally someone who really doesn't make a difference, THANK YOU! Your post really means very little. Could you please learn how to post comments without such RUDENESS? This way, some of us who LOVE reading Brandy's blog and truely care about her progress can continue to support her...which I'm guessing you don't because I can tell by the way you post. (Not trying to be rude just stating the obvious because this BLOG is Brandy's and she can post the same photo with the same gorgeous grin as often as she would like, and we love it!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home