Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Two Days before Surgery and I'm Sick AGAIN! Will it NEVER END???

Not sure what's going to happen now. Not sure what I have. I'm thinking that my sinus infection has returned. That is what if feels like. My sinuses are stuffy, my throat is really sore, and yesterday my sinuses were draining like crazy! Today I just feel run down, have a headache, and feel yucky. Mostly I'm praying for a miracle that it goes away before Wednesday.

I'm going to call my ENT tomorrow and see what he thinks. I have a perscription for 10 more days of the Augmentin 875mg. I was supposed to take it after the surgery so that I don't get any infections. Maybe he will want me to start it early and see what happens between now and Wednesday. I'm so frustrated, this is the only time that works for me to have this surgery until I get out of school for the summer. In the summer we have a lot of travel plans so it will really suck to have to have this done then, plus, it means I will have to pay 1,000 instead of having it done for free! At the moment I'm taking Zicam, vitamin C, muti-vitamins, and drinking lots of fluids and chicken broth. Keep your fingers crossed that it passes!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME! This sucks!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I'm sorry you are feeling blah again! Hopefully that will be all over with soon!
    What did the doc end up telling you to do? I'm sure all will work out just fine, keep your chin up!

    Merry Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home