Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Day 91/ Very Subtle Bite Changes, Powerchain Working Afterall?

Not much to report today...I'm starting to notice some subtle bite changes though. My lower left central and lateral incisors, and canine seem to be slightly hitting underneath my upper incisor and upper canine. It is just enough to notice a difference, but pretty much imperceptible in pics (ask me how I know.) I can't really see visibly an movement, but figure that my powerchain must be doing something or my bite wouldn't be moving around. I do know for sure that it is not bringing my teeth together at all!

I had some burning going on in my palate behind my front teeth today. It was rather intense for awhile and I had to take some advil to relieve it. I think by tomorrow I will have full feeling back. It is so close, but just not 100%. I find myself knocking my uppers a lot with my lower teeth just to see if the feeling has come back fully yet. It is still ever so slightly numb though. Soon though.....I can feel it in my palate bones! LOL....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home