Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Life after SARPE....

Ok..so I was bored tonight and decided to do some side by side comparisons of my appearance now that I feel I'm fully healed. The first two pics are my current smile, and first day of braces smile. The next two are the pre SARPE pics, the other four were taken today.

I tried to get similar angles in the middle ones so you could really see the difference in my facial features. I totally think the post SARPE look is more attractive. Not to sound like I'm being conceited or anything, I just like they way I look better now. I think my smile is wider, and my face looks more balanced. Can you see the changes? I think they are very noticeable when you look at them side by side like this. You can click on the pics for a closer look if you like.
















2 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Team Wolder said…

    I love the photo with the sunglasses! You go girl! Photos are just about the best way to see your progress. Sometimes it is easy to forget how far we have all progressed in our Orthodontic Journey. I can definitely see your progress.

    Keep smiling :D

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger JenNicole said…

    I am three days pre-op and love looking at your pictures. I think I probably go through you blog at least 3x a week! It has truly helped me prepare for the big day. Thanks for your time, and your smile looks so beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home