Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Friday, July 21, 2006

The Pain, The Pain!

My teeth hurt so bad today! That giant wire they put in yesterday must definitely be doing something as all of my uppers were killing me today! I ate a cup of Wendy's chili as it required little chewing, and a small Mcdonalds milkshake. The discomfort seems like it is starting to ease up a little bit this evening, but not a lot. Suffice it to say that I have been popping advil every 4 hours, really to no avail though as it hasn't been doing much of anything to help ease my pain.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Mrs. Shanton said…

    !Pobrecita! When all is said and done, you won't be able to stop smiling.
    You're a tough chick.
    Steph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home