Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ok...I'm obsessed with my Teeth! What Can I say?

Well my teeth are still very sore today. Just a little on the bottom, but my upper left canine (the one that is rotated) as well as my second bicuspid are very tender. I can't bite down at all. With that being said, I can definitely see that this powerchain, wire configuration is doing its job. Look how much my canine has moved in just 24 hours. After looking at the pics I can see why it hurts so much. I can't wait to see how much things change between now and my next appointment.

Yesterday, and Today







Yesterday








Today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home