Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Worst Appears To Be Over!

(Today Pic)

Well, it looks as if I have survived another monthly adjustment. My teeth are feeling sooo much better today. Tender but no where near the way they were yesterday, and....they have moved. My second incisors are raised now, and my canines have moved also. If you look close you can see other changes, my molars are not tipped as much today, and the front incisors are starting to line up a bit more. Other changes are small and only really exciting to me, so I won't bore you with the rest of the gory specifics tonight. Suffice it to say that as long as I can see change, the pain is all worth it!
(Two Days Ago)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home