Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Ahhh....Blog Buddies Abound!

Thanks for letting me know you are all out there, I feel so much better now! Amy posted today and looks soo good! If you haven't checked out her blog you should do so! Big changes since her last photos!

So, got the call from the doctor today saying that my EKG is fine and that I'm good to go for surgery. She is going to send me a copy of my EKG with the clearance remarks written on it, copies of my current blood work, my ultrasound results, and my mammogram results. Short of going in for a nutritional I.V 24 hours prior to surgery (which I probably wont' be doing) I won't be seeing my primary care physician again until after surgery. She told me to let her know how things go, which I will of course do since she is the one who has me on all these pre-surery supplements.

On Wednesday morning I get my surgical hooks put on.

In other news my cheerleaders cheered their first game yesterday. It was between the staff and students. Everyone said they were wonderful, and had they not known, they would've thought they were professionals! They were in sync, smiled, yelled loud, and made me very proud! It was awesome! We have another 4 practices and then a performance at the talent show on May 15th. Our end of the year cheer party is on the 18th, and on the 21st we will cheer a tri-schools track meet, then we will be done for the year.

The 19th is the day we chose to celebrate my sons 15th Birthday. We are taking him and 7 of his friends to Benihana's. His birthday is really on June 7th, but I will be in no shape to go anywhere or have a party then so we are doing it on the 19th.

On the 21st I have to go for blood work and whatever else the doctor tells me to do.

Then on Thursday morning the 24th I will go under the knife, and emerge, transformed. Hopefully to become a more peacefully rested, healthy, happy, and of course more beautiful butterfly. With no swelling or bruising to speak of either! LOL! (Hey....a girl can dream right? )

3 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brandy:
    One thing I hope you'll do while recovering is create a page or three of words of wisdom. It would be so helpful.
    iBorg

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Sounds like you have a busy schedule before the big day. Happy B-day wishes to your son, he is such a cutie. My son just turned 13 and my oldest is going to turn 15 on the 22nd. (Learners Permit here she comes- oh boy)

    Well great news that all your test came back fine, I knew they would, especially with the hectic schedule you keep, you have to be healthy!!!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Yikes, that is coming up fast! I'm so glad everything came back fine. And you are in good hands. Its good to have positive visions before your surgery, I think it really does help. Do you have time to get some MLD before the surgery? That is the one thing I would change. Can't wait to see your after pictures. We will all be rooting for you. Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home