Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - 7 months Post Op

As this year comes to a close I cant' help but marvel at all that has taken place. It has been a very full year for me, and many of you too! It is Christmas Eve and officially 7 months post op for me. Healing continues.....its a long road, but worth the journey.

I can't believe that if all goes well I will be closing out the year with sinus surgery. Looking back it has certainly been bittersweet, but my memories are mostly sweet. Sure it had it moments but honestly it has been pretty positive and not has horrible as I had thought it would be. I'm now sleeping like a baby, and have a million dollar smile to go with it. Short of my recent bought with sinus infections I really don't have much to complain about, and a lot to be truly grateful for.

I wanted to take this time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope that the upcoming year will be full of joy and fruitful outcomes to all you soon to be surgery folks. Hopefully you will have as much to celebrate next year as I do this year!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hey Brandy, a Merry Christmas to you too. I will be thinking of you tomorrow, hopefully it will all pass quickly. And as the German's say, have a good slide into the new year! Mary

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Hi Brandy,
    Just checking in to see how you are doing. I hope all went as planned for you. My thoughts are with you.
    Take care.
    Michelle

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Oh your tree is beautimus! Love it. Wishing you a very Safe and Happy New Year, hope you are feeling better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home