Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sinus Surgery Finished



















Here are a couple of pics post surgery. things went well I guess (the doctor never talked to me or my husband afterwards) but the nurse said things went well. I'm pretty pooped...after effects of the anethesia. Mostly I'm stressing though because my laptop is having issues. I'm going to have to take it in as it has all of my pictures on it and I can't seem to repair it. Seems one of the Windows files is missing or corrupt and I can't even get Windows to boot up or go into Safe mode! I have all my pics on Picasa and have not backed them up recently so I'm really stressed, and pissed that it is not working. I came with Windows XP professional installed so no windows start up disc came with it. Only 2 recovery discs that will totally wipe all my files if I use it. I tell you what....computers just suck sometimes!

Did I mention how sick of recovering from stuff I am? WEll....I am!

Anyway...here is me now (on top) and here I am fresh out of surgery. I can't seem to get my nose to stop bleeding, and sleeping is hard as I have a bunch of nasty tasting stuff going down my throat, and it gets so dry I feel like I haven't had water in a year! Hopefully this will start to improve by tomorrow. I'm off to go ice again! I will post more tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Okay, here's to a new year - one where there is NO MORE SURGERY, good sleep, and lots of energy. This is the last, last hurdle, right? I hope so Brandy. Enough is enough!

    Computer problems are just the icing on the cake. I hope that this resolves withouut having to wipe your computer. That really would stink.

    Take it easy. Ice your incision. Eat some chocolate.

    Peace,
    Anne

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    Hey Brandy. I am glad to see that you made it through surgery. Man... when it rains it pours, doesn't it? I'm with you on the hating computers sometimes.

    You look good for just having sinus surgery. Good luck with the recovery!

    ~ Tara

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Kristy Eng said…

    wow that looks sore, hopefully not though. Glad to see you are doing well though, and hopefully this will be the last for you...do u think this has helped the problem, probably too early to ask eh. I wish you a fast, and healthy recovery!

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Brandy,

    Hang in there! It looks like it hurts but your jaw looks FAB!

    all my best to you-
    d.c.

    (I had the bottom done and have 7 screws and I'm still getting better 14 weeks post op. at UConn in Connecticut)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home