Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Doing Better!

Posted by Picasa
Now I'm not sure if my cold is better or not. I've been on antibiotics for about 6 days now. I'm still stuffy but I think it is allergies, as I remember the last time we came to Maui I had some issues with my sinuses.

Can't complain though, even if it is a sinus infection I'm having a great time, enjoying the sun! We are going to hike up a mountain and ride a zip line down on Thursday Can't wait, it should be a lot of fun. We went snorkeling at Molikini island today. It was the second time we have gone, but this time was better because we rented the neoprene tops and we were so much warmer. We swam around for over an hour looking at cool tropical fish, sea urchins, coral, and other funky underwater creatures. We also saw a bunch of whales breaching and diving, and got some great views of them on videotape, oh and some sea turtles too! The weather was gorgeous and when we got back we got our beach towels and layed out in the sun for another couple of hours.

We rented this awesome condo that is right on the beach this time. We seriously walk about 40 yards max from our condo door and we are in the sand. It rocks as you can just run back if you need anything, or easily watch the sunset, walk the beach, or just hang out. It really is heaven! I'm so not going to want to go home! LOL.. We still have 11 more days though so its all good. I'm definitely going to come back very tan though. It's only our 4th day and I already look like I was born here! Lol!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Shontelly said…

    Brandy!!! You lucky lady!! Sounds heavenly.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Shontelly said…

    Your teeth are so straight and perfect in that pic that it almost looks like dentures. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home