Brandy's Braces, SARPE, Jaw Surgery Journal

This is my daily journal to my eventual perfect smile and Apnea free life. It logs my surgeries, and daily progress.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Look! NO MORE SWELLING!

So today I was looking in the mirror and noticed that my swelling is gone! I mean all of it! I decided to take some new profile pics so I could see both sides of my face with no swelling. Now mind you I still have a bit of numbness in the left side of my mouth and in my lower lip, but it is slowly resolving itself and going away.

I don't even have anymore puffiness after the sinus surgery, which amazes me, but hey I will take it!


Posted by Picasa
Overall things are going well. My sinuses are feeling much better now. No more stuffiness which is great! They are still draining a bit but things are fine as long as I blow my nose every now and again. I'm pretty sure that the doctor will not have to do much when I see him on the 17th.

Right side

The Dentist contacted me and said the are ordering the parts for my implant. When they arrive I will be scheduling my appointment in February for placement. I have also decided to have a bit more dental work done. The crown on my front left incisor is an old porcelian crown bonded to metal. Now that my teeth are whiter it is darker then the rest of my teeth. It is also small, and does not meet at the gum line. So I'm going to have some cosmetic dentistry done on it and have either a new porcelin crown placed, or have it shaved down and a lumineer put on top. Then I will be done! I SWEAR!!!


Left side

I like this pic because you can really see the outline of my jaw from the cheekbone down.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Shontelly said…

    You look great Brandy!!

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Is it my immagination or is your bottom lip a bit swollen?

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Brandyleigh35 said…

    Nope, I don't think it is your imagination. It still feels a bit puffy and numb, especially on the lower left hand side. So I think it still is a bit. I'm hoping it will deflate eventually! ;)

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Lars said…

    you look great! and im super jealous most of your swelling is gone :(

     
  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger JenNicole said…

    OMG you look so great! I haven't been on since you had your braces off. Now you just need to re-adjust to smiling showing off your beautiful teeth that you invested so much time, pain, and not to mention money on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home